9 Mtr. MS Swagged Tubular Pole 410-SP-33 (as per IS2713)
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1piece Piece
- 8000 INR
Galvanized Steel Electrical Poles
We have positioned ourselves as the topmost name by providing a broad array of Galvanized Steel Electrical Poles. The offered poles are available in different lengths, diameters, and colors to serve various applications like streets, gardens, small pathways, parks, and highways. It can be bought with minimum quantity order and within committed time frame. Made from excellent quality iron and steel using cutting-edge techniques, these Galvanized Steel Electrical Poles are manufactured as per quality standard norms.
- Excellent durability
- Long lasting working life
- High strength
We deal in Galvanized Steel Electrical Poles, which assist the facilities of two or more companies. These typical joint poles aid three facilities: cable television, electric power and telephone. Some of the them also assist all manners of other devices: signs, traffic signals, streetlights, seasonal decorations, antennas, municipal communications systems, fire and police call boxes, police-alarm signal wiring and OPGW (optical ground wire). The Galvanized Steel Electrical Poles we offer are made of optimal quality steel to assist overhead power lines and different other public utilities, such as fiber optic cable, cable and related equipment.
- Supply Space is conferred for electrical supply facilities.
- The supply area may include separate installations operating at assorted voltages; for safety reasons, the highest electromotive force are located topmost on the pole.
- Static wires, Step-down transformers, safety zone space all are included for efficient operation.
- The products support Primary distribution, Secondary distribution, CATV cables, Traffic signals, Telephone cables, Traffic signal wiring.
- Supply Ability
- 3000 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- North India
We mainly deal in North Indian region like UP(Uttar Pradesh), Delhi/NCR, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab and many more.